Sunday, August 2, 2009

BEACHES, FRIENDS, AND KEYS

Whew!! Cleaned my room, wrote a song, took 20 bags of garbage, put a new ipod(on my blog with new songs by demi lovato), went to church, re- did my WHOLE entire blog, and still have a little time left to post. Omg August 1st was an awesome day! Beach fun! And i saw two of my friends! Ellis and Chase (in favorite order) :) jk. You guys know i love u both. Anyways moving on I woke up and my mom wanted my family to "bond" as she calls it, so she decided that we would if we all went to the beach together. At first i really did not want to go. But after a while she convinced me. (a.k.a told me either go or get grounded) so i decided to get dressed. Once i was dressed my mom made me go to get the laundry and while i was walking to where her car was parked i saw ellis and chase!! Ellis was rockin her vintage shades. :) So once i saw them i went upstairs and my mom told me that she needed ice. So i had to go to pathmark. Which i guess was a good walk. So i went and guess who i saw!! Ellis and chase again!! And we were all like shocked cause just saying to see two people at the exact same time and place twice in ond day was wierd. And the weird thing is that they were going to the beach just like me! And the same one. Except they were supposed to be like on the other side of the beach. :( So i guessed we wouldn't meet again.
Now the worst part of the day? THE RIDE THERE. My mom decided to listen to "her music" and it was TORTURE!! and then she also decided she should tell us the history of every single song we listened to. So it felt like a five hour ride!
Anyways once we got there i decided to fly my kite! It was really fun! Well that is for like five minutes. Cause after that my brother misbehaved and my mom tried to get him out of the ocean and she dropped her car keys! I was thinking OMG cause we DO NOT live close to the beach. But then this girl says, "Oh wait i feel something," and she pulls the car keys!! But i realize that that girl is Ellis! I'm was like,"OMG what r u doing here?! I thought u were gonna be on the other side of the beach!" and i was SO happy! So then we started to head home when my mother decided to take a way home that she never used before. Lets just say we got home at one in the moring. Anyways going to watch the next food network star!

~Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You see the box below. Its like magic. Whatever you write here comes on my blog. So type away!♥