Monday, October 19, 2009

I Never Beilieved Things Until I Saw Them, But Know I Have No Choice

About less than four weeks into the school year and ive already got detention. But i feel as if it was meant to be. I mean I got it for being late but when you are late you have to sit out and this girl named Michelle was sitting out too. I didn't really know her that well and i thought she was the stuck-up type. But we talked and i found out shes REALLY cool. Sorry I EVER Doubted you Michelle! But we are going to start a school club real soon enforcing the rules of the school. Basically because we found loop holes. :) I can't believe how nice she is. Even though i got detention i think i had a great day.

~Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You see the box below. Its like magic. Whatever you write here comes on my blog. So type away!♥