Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Been A While

Hi guys.

I'm in technology now and i have just but ten free minutes so i decieded to post on here. Nothing much going on lately so how could i have posted? This year we are having a school play and I orginally wanted to work backstage but (against my will of course) they wanted to put me on stage. So of course i had to say yes. Other than that not much. Yesterday as I was listening to Avril Lavigne's song innocence I thought up of a quote:

Embrace the innocence you have today it comes and goes than fades away.

Tell me what you think. I better go now I think the bells gonna ring. More later

~Natalie ☺♥☺

1 comment:

  1. What school play are you doing? I bet you'll end up liking being on stage eventually! And nice saying [:

    ReplyDelete

Hi You see the box below. Its like magic. Whatever you write here comes on my blog. So type away!♥