Thursday, May 14, 2009

BORED

Hi everyone i hoped that you liked my im post because i decided i will do it another time too. Anyways not much to say other than what i wrote and sorry i have not been posting on my blog it is just that idk i haven't been up to it well while i am here let me tell you what is going on whith my life. Okay let me sort this out.

Good News: We ar going to have lots of fieldtrips this month and i am sooooooooooooooooooo excited for boston even though it does feel that it is so far away. I have awesome pics on a folder i like to call blog pics and today i have a softball game! Oh and I think testing ends today! Good bye language and reading hello normal!

Bad news: I think i did really bad on testing because I already know that i got and open-ended wrong in math plus if i fail the state test i have heard that even if you are an A and B student that you can still fail the grade so i have my fingers crossed. I now know tht in boston they are just going to room us with whoever and well there is this one girl in my class (btw it is girls seperate from boys) and she is kinda annoying cause you have to like baby- sit her and i paid this money to have fun nto to baby-sit while i am there! Plus i think today we will get alot of homework since testing is over.

So there you go this is the rut i am in but anyways i have to go ttyl!☺♥☺♥☺♥☺ ♂♀=♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You see the box below. Its like magic. Whatever you write here comes on my blog. So type away!♥