Sunday, May 17, 2009

IN MY SMALL LITTLE ROOM

hi i am just here in my room listening to paramore when it rains.  and i realized how truly beatiful the rain is. The second thing is that i am releasing the first chapter of my book right here right now!

Book dedication:

           

            this is to all people who have ever been scared or afraid. Trust me it seems horrible now but it can not stay forever. All problems come to an end.

 

Chapter 1

 

I stand there and watch her walk down the aisle. She is wearing the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I see the smile on her face. This is her big day. I wish that I could feel the happiness to but quite frankly the only way I would smile today is if a bomb hit this wedding. Cruel, yes but the truth hurts. All I can focus is on the man who is not my father standing there. Probably thinking that by this marriage I will some how feel close to him. But I will not. I refuse to. I can smile and be polite but I will never call him dad. No matter what. No I am not one of those kids who thinks that somehow their father will come back and we will be a family again because I do not stretch the truth. I can face reality. Like the day I found out the man who is not my father and who will never be my father (lets call him the man) along with my mother told me about their dirty little secret. How they were getting married. I had no idea until that day the man had said to me, “We have a surprise.” I never liked the man but surprise with my mother means something that has to do with me like the “surprise” she told me about when the man was coming over our house in 15 minutes. Of course I had no say just like I never do but when I first met the man he seemed okay. Though I soon found out his dirty little secret a secret that he even keeps from my mother. The man is an alcoholic. He thinks I don’t know. But I am not that blind unlike my mother who believes in love at first sight. Which would explain why they only dated 3 months before marriage. And now I am standing here as the priest says his words to bring these two people in holy matrimony. I think of when the man had his talk with me.

            It was after school and I guess my mother told him to pick me up because she was too much of a coward to tell me about their secret until I got home. I remember the talk in the car.  

            “You know Hayley….” He began, “your mother and I love each other.”

            “Uh huh.” Honestly I could care less.

            “Well we have a surprise for you.” He said in a soft voice thinking I would not be able to hear him.

            “What does you love have to do with surprising me?”

            “Well…” he responded, “you will be surprised how much of a change our love can make.” Then he decided to just keep quiet. Which I guess was smart cause I can trick people into giving me the information I want. Then when we got home I saw my mom she was sitting on the couch and told me, “Hayley how about you sit down.”

            “ Okay.” I responded. Then they just flat out said it well my mom did.

            “Honey we are getting married.”

            “Of course.” I thought to myself. Then I thought what I said outloud, “So when is the wedding?”

            “It is in two weeks.” She responded. To be honest I thought it was in one week considering how my mother always told me things right when they are about to happen. So here I am watching my mom and this dirt bag whom I am supposed to call my dad. Making out as they are supposedly now married. Now most daughters would be happy that their mother is just married but it just truly disgusts me. So as everyone claps I stand there.


Yeah so it is a little rough but so far the book is good anyways gtg peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You see the box below. Its like magic. Whatever you write here comes on my blog. So type away!♥