Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SO SUMMER IS HERE!! (FINALLY)

Okay so yeah i have been posting like every day but i guess that is okay yesterday was an actual fun summer day! Finally! I mean no ididn't have my bf's there with me technaclley. Okay anyways here i go! Okay so i was sitting at home bored while they were renevating my house. Basically the bathroom and there were flies like everywhere! So i got so annoyed that i decided to leave the house and went for a walk at first it was just around the block but then i started to walk to one of my bf's house! Which was at least 2-3 miles away!! OMG it was sooooooooooooo much fun even though i was just walking! Well my bf's was on the phone with me so while i was walking i was telling her that i was walking to her house and i mean i was litterally like almost there! But then she told me she was going to barnes and noble i mean that was the oringinal goal to go to but that is at least another mile from her house!! (a.k.a like 10-12 blocks) so i kind of gave up. So i stopped and A&P and got water and a berry smothie (btw REALLY good!) then i started to walk home. I was just a fin day out but serioulsy when i got home i had walked six miles!!! OMG i was so tire and my feet hurt and were REALLY dirty!! Okay let me just say this. NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! go on a six mile walk in cheap sandles!! Speaking of which i think i might have even walked over six miles but hey i got exersise and a berry smothie so i am NOT complaining! Anyways i had a great day! I mean i didn't go to the beach or pool but i still had fun anyways. But as i can see that this post is getting way to long. So until then...............

Peace out!
Have fun!
Rock On!
Keep Your Faith!
GOD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!

~Hayley
(P.S luv neon green!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi You see the box below. Its like magic. Whatever you write here comes on my blog. So type away!♥